FLIGHT-SEVEN / POLARIZED
ABOUT THE FLIGHT-SEVEN
DITA’s celebrated flight series soars to new heights with Flight-Seven, a confident “navigator” that blends the spirit of a classic aviator with the masculine shape of a traditional square lens.
Flight-Seven began as a tribute to the supersonic military aircraft of the 1970s. These jets combined aerodynamic grace with revolutionary technology to reach speeds in excess of Mach 3; the fighter pilots who commanded these jets became international icons for their daring and courageous attitude, as well as for the classic aviator’s style that followed them onto the tarmac.
These heroic aspirations have been sculpted into an elegant, lightweight frame composed of Japanese beta-titanium for unparalleled strength and flexibility; oversized acetate temple tips accentuate Flight-Seven’s remarkably thin frame while adding a new dimension of comfort and style. Carefully considered details, like DITA’s signature diamond-pressed titanium finish, ensure the perfect balance of visionary design and unparalleled quality.
- TITANIUM FRONT FRAME, BRIDGE PIECE AND BROW BAR WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- TITANIUM TEMPLES WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- ACETATE TEMPLE TIPS
- 100% UVA AND UVB POLARIZED LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- MADE IN JAPAN
- PLEASE NOTE THAT POLARIZED LENS MAY INTERFERE WITH YOUR ABILITY TO READ DIGITAL INSTRUMENTATION IN COCKPITS
- TEMPLE LENGTH — 145 MM
- LENS WIDTH — 57 MM
- NOSE BRIDGE LENGTH — 17 MM